Español
m



We are only 45 minutes away from one of the most important games in the world cup for Argentina. Kids have their opinion too, and at simply futbol we value their opinion.

Sunny-Age 14-

A KIDS EYE VIEW OF THE WORLD CUP

Watching the games at school is what I like most. We get to meet a new side of the teachers every time a goal is scored. The excitement grows and for the first time we get to yell and cheer at school without getting in trouble.

On the days of the match, we are allowed to show our team colors. We have put up fags in the halls and every class room has white and light blue ribbons hanging from the walls.

I would have to say that my favorite players are Messi, Palermo and the goalie, Romero. Messi is just fun to watch. He hasn’t scored yet, but I think his goal will come when we’re in desperate need of it. Palermo is an idol. The ball seems to be called towards his feet so that he can push it into the goal! Romero is really good.
Up to now I have been enjoying watching Argentina play, and I’m excited for the up coming game against Mexico. This game is going to be far from boring. My prediction of the game is a WIN. I’m not sure if it’s going to be 2-0, or 2-1, but we are at least going to score 2 goals.

We kids still don’t know much about soccer. Some girls don’t even know the names of the players, but when it comes to the world cup, each goal becomes an A+ on our report card....worth celebrating.

World Cup Commercials

Call Simply Futbol

SF Partners

Audio Player

Newsodrome

Newsodrome - Niche News, Top Stories