Español
m

Coverage of French debacle

Posted by Juan Arango 6.21.2010



I think we can all agree that the French national team have gone through a meltdown.  What was funnier was seeing (and imaging) the US media covering the World Cup having to deal with the international media outlets.

I guess you can call it culture shock.  It is a clash between the really inhibited US media and the more liberated European model.

When these two collide, the aftermath is comedy gold.   Ok, you have to use your illusion so you just think what producers and staff are doing behind the scenes.

I guess I should show you the video.  You can come to your own conclusions and let me know what you think.


World Cup Commercials

Call Simply Futbol

SF Partners

Audio Player

Newsodrome

Newsodrome - Niche News, Top Stories