Español
m

Parma's New Throwback Jerseys

Posted by Anonymous 8.08.2009



Parma FC's new kits for 2009-10 are in and the verdict vfrom El Negrini is an 7. The shirt on the left is the home jersey and is a reminiscent of Inter's 3rd kit from a couple of years ago. Although the black colored cross is much better looking than Inter's red.

The one in the middle is the alternate and I likes. I'm a big fan of stripes and Parma's colors make the stripes work, the only thing I don't like is the epaulets on the shoulders. Errea should have let the stripes ride up to the shoulder but overall its something I'd still wear.

Now the road kit in the middle on the right side is where the overall presentation loses some points. My issue are the sleeves, the shirt template is based on the 89-90 Umbro shirt, worn by Parma in the year of its 1st promotion to Serie A. If the base of the shirt were white like in the picture below it could work.
parma-errea-celebrative-shirt-3.jpg
However, in the picure in the very top the jersey's base is blue and its looks funny. Real talk, it looks like a circus shirt when the base of the jersey is blue. Overall I like the kits and give them an 7.

World Cup Commercials

Call Simply Futbol

SF Partners

Audio Player

Newsodrome

Newsodrome - Niche News, Top Stories